Friday, September 24, 2010

He's actually ready this time!

Last Sunday at church I realized that my hubby is actually ready to have a baby.  Alli was a surprise and he definitely wasn't ready for her.  This time we've been trying for almost a year and he said he was ready, but I wasn't sure.  Every month when the test was negative he would shrug it off and say it's just not time.  It seemed like he didn't really care either way.  But this past Sunday at church there was a little baby a few rows in front of us.  Hubby turned to me, pointed out the baby boy and said, "look how cute that baby is! I can't help but stare at him!"  It melted and broke my heart at the same time.  It was exciting realizing he really does want another baby right now, but at the same time I was hurting because I haven't been able to give him one and I'm pretty sure it's something wrong with me.  Poop!  Hoping to be able to do something about this soon!